In response to requests from our clients and the construction industry, DHM is committed to growing the Construction Engineering Inspection discipline in our menu of professional services. Undertaking development of the department with existing staff and expanding it to accommodate growth, our team of inspectors has successfully established the department as one recognized for its collective construction knowledge, plans review and interpretation, and construction management.
Our CEI inspectors are FDOT certified in asphalt paving, asphalt plant and mix design, earthwork, concrete, quality control, and other construction related components for site, roadway, and utility construction.
Construction Engineering Inspectors hold certifications in and are qualified to perform the following services:
- Earthwork Construction Inspection – Level 1 & 2
- Asphalt Paving – Level 1 & 2
- Troxler Nuclear Safety Gauge
- ACI Concrete Field Testing
- Asphalt Plant Level 1 & 2
- Maintenance of Traffic – Intermediate & Advanced Level
- Quality Control Manager
- Consultant CEI Project Manager
- Construction Management